How to Fix Fatal Error weapon_vs30 in CS:GO
Counter Strike Global Offensive crashes with the error message “Fatal error loading vertex shader weapon_vs30” when some players trying to launch CS:GO. Here is how to fix the fatal error.
How to Fix Fatal Error Loading Vertex Shader
- Go to the folder where is the installed your CS:GO
- Navigate to …\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\platform\shaders\fxc
- Find the “custom weapon_vs30” file and delete it.
- Go to the Steam Library
- Right click on Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- Select Properties
- Go to the Local Files tab
- Click on the “Verify Integrity of Game Files”. After you do that, Steam will find the missing file and download the new one.
- You can run the game after the download is finished.
That was my solution. If you still encounter the same error, please leave a comment below.