STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order Won’t Launch Fix
Some players who try to play STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order on Steam encounter an annoying problem. After pressing the play button in the Steam library, it switches to Origin and we get an error about Link2EA.exe. We can fix this error like this:
- First of all, you should lower your desktop resolution.
- In Windows 10, go to the Windows Settings > System > Display
- In Display tab, if your default resolution is 2K (2560 x 1440), you can change it to 1080P (1920 x 1080).
- Then go to the folder where Origin is installed. It is probably “C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin”
- Right-click on the Link2EA.exe application and click Properties.
- Go to the Compatibility tab and check “Run as an administrator”
- Apply and exit.
- Now, go to the Steam library and run the game.
Please tell us if it works by writing a comment below.